Handheld Circuit Breaker Analyzer and Timer CAT-H with its compact and ergonomic design can provide a wide range of features and information that you need:
- Main arcing-contacts operating time including bounce-time
- Timing and resistance measurement of the pre-insertion resistors (if present in the circuit breaker)
- Actuation of circuit breaker’s OPEN and CLOSE coil via Coil control (built-in)
- Auxiliary contact operating time
- CLOSE and OPEN coils current with values for specific points and corresponding graphics
- Voltage values and condition of a DC battery
CAT-H is a battery-operated (up to 8 hours), handheld measuring instrument with 5.7 inch touch screen color display that can determine extremely quickly and easily the main contacts operating times, contact synchronicity, sequence time, coil currents and DC voltage. CAT-H displays numerical and graphical results (it can overlay up to 4 records in the graphical form) enabling quick onsite analysis of potential defects by comparing the obtained test results. Test results can be downloaded to a PC for more detailed analysis using DV-Win software. Thanks to this extensive functionality and its high measurement accuracy, CAT-H can be put to a wide range of different uses when measuring the operating times of low, medium and high-voltage switchgear devices.