- Rated power: 2kW, 3kW, 4kW, 5kW, 6kW, 12kW, 18kW, 24kW, Max. 240kW (Parallel)
- Voltage range: 0-150V, 0-600V, 0-1200V
- Current range: 2,000A max. per unit
- CC, CR, CV & CP operation modes
- CR+CC, CR+CV, CC+CV complex modes
- Up to 10 units master/slave parallel control
- Dynamic synchronous control in static and dynamic loads
- User defined waveform (UDW)
- CZ mode for turn on capacitive load simulation
- External loading current simulation
- Auto frequency sweep up to 50kHz
- Real time power supply load transient response simulation & Vpk+/- measurement
- User programmable 255 sequential front panel input status
- Ultra high precision voltage & current measurement
- Precision high speed digitizing measurement/data capture
- Voltage, current & Pmax measurement for OCP/OLP tesing
- Timing & discharging measurement for batteries
- Instant overpower loading
- Short circuit simulation
- Smart fan control
- Full protection: OC (adjustable), OT,OP (adjustable) protection & OV warning
- Standard USB, optional Ethernet and GPIB interfaces
The 63200A series high power DC electronic loads are designed for testing a wide range of power conversion products including AC/DC and server power supplies, DC/DC converters, EV batteries, automotive charging stations, and other power electronics components. These units can be synchronously paralleled up to 240kW and dynamically synchronized for generating complex multi-channel transient profiles. The 300% peak overpower capability provides extra headroom for fault condition simulations in automotive batteries, fuel cells, and more.
The 63200A series have three operating voltage choices, 150V, 600V & 1,200V, with models covering power levels from 4kW to 24kW and up to 2,000A in a single unit.
The DC loads have unique user defined waveform (UDW) capability and external analog modulating input for s imul a t ing re a l-wor ld, cus tom waveforms. Another distinct feature is the dynamic auto-frequency sweep function, which enables detecting a UUTs worst case output deviation across a wide range of current frequencies. In addition, a 255-set of data storage function has been built in for recall of the stored settings at any time. For automated testing, the save and recall functions can save a great deal of time.
As each model of the 63200A series has 3 power ranges, they can precisely measure the voltage and current in real time. Since short circuit testing is one of the essential power testing items, the 63200A series provides short circuit simulation to effectively solve the application demands for power and automated testing.
With the vacuum florescent display (VFD) and rotary knob, the 63200A series loads offer versatile front panel operation. Users are able to control the 63200A family remotely via standard USB or optional Ethernet and GPID interfaces.
The embedded PWM fan speed control reduces noise caused by fans. The 63200A series also have overcurrent, overpower, and over temperature protections as well as over voltage and polarity reverse alarms to enhance product reliability. These DC loads are rel iable produc t s for engineering testing and automated test system’s integration.