- Rated power: 2kW, 3kW, 4kW, 5kW, 6kW, 8kW, 10kW, 12kW, 15kW, 18kW, 20kW, 24kW
- Voltage range: 0-150V, 0-600V, 0-1200V
- Current range: 2000A max.
- CC, CR, CV & CP operation modes
- Up to 10 units master/slave parallel control
- Synchronous control in static and dynamic loads
- CZ mode for turn on capacitive load simulation
- Real time power supply load transient& response simulation & Vpk+/- measurement
- User programmable 255 sequential front panel input status
- Ultra-precision voltage & current measurement
- Timing & discharging measurement for batteries
- Short circuit simulation
- Smart fan control
- Full protection: OC (adjustable), OT, OP (adjustable) protection & OV warning, >polarity reverse alarm
- Standard USB, optional Ethernet/LXI and GPIB interfaces
The 63200E series are high power DC loads that include a choice of three operating voltages, 150V, 600V and 1,200V, with power levels from 2kW to 24kW and up to 2,000A in a single unit. Power levels can increase up to 240kW when multiple units are paralleled.
These high power loads are designed for testing a wide range of EV products including DC charging stations, car battery discharge, on board charger power components, and other power electronics components. With its high power capabilities, parallel control and dynamic synchronization functions make this load ideal for automotive batteries, fuel cells and more.
The 63200E load’s master/slave control application enables units with the same
voltage specification to be used in parallel and synchronized dynamically to meet the power testing requirements. In addition, a 255-set data storage function has been built-in for recall of the stored settings at any time. When used in automated testing, the save and recall functions can save a great deal of time.
Each model of the 63200E ser ies has precision and real time voltage and current measurements. As short circuit testing is critical to power and automated testing, the 63200E includes short circuit simulation to effectively solve these application demands.
With the vacuum florescent display (VFD) and rotary knob, the 63200E series loads offer versatile front panel operation. For remote operation, users are able to control the 63200E via standard USB or optional Ethernet/LXI and GPIB interfaces.
The embedded PWM fan speed control reduces noise caused by fans. The 63200E series also has overcurrent, overpower, and over temperature protections as well as over voltage and polarity reverse alarms to improve product reliability. These DC loads are reliable, precision instruments ideal design validation testing and automated test system integration.
APPLICATION OF BASIC LOADS
The 63200E series electronic loads operate in constant voltage, current, resistance, and power or impedance modes to satisfy a wide range of test requirements. For example, the CC and CR modes can ensure that the UUT voltage outputs remain stable when the load varies. For battery chargers or charging stations, CV mode can change the output voltage to ensure the charging current is precise. When the UUT is a battery, the electronic load changes to simulate device loading behavior. Many battery discharge applications and power consumption profiles can be simulated for analysis, making the CP mode the best choice for simulating electronic device loads.