RMO-A series contain 6 models of powerful and lightweight micro ohmmeters
- – test current from 5 to 100 A, weighs only 7 kg / 15.4 lbs
- – test current from 5 to 200 A, weighs only 7 kg / 15.4 lbs
- – test current from 5 to 300 A, weighs only 7,5 kg / 16.5 lbs
- – test current from 5 to 400 A, weighs only 7,5 kg / 16.5 lbs
- – test current from 5 to 500 A, weighs only 8 kg / 17.5 lbs
- – test current from 5 to 600 A, weighs only 8 kg / 17.5 lbs
- Measuring range: 0,1 μΩ – 999,9 mΩ
- Resolution: 0,1 μΩ
- Typical accuracy: ± (0,1 % rdg + 0,1 % FS)
- Rmax function (pass/fail criteria)
- Protection rating: IP43
RMO-A series of Micro Ohmmeters is based on a state of the art technology, using the most advanced switch mode technique available today.RMO-A generates a true DC ripple-free current with automatically regulated test ramps. During a test the RMO-A ramps with increasing current before measuring and decreasing current after the measurement. This eliminates magnetic transients.
The RMO-A instrument can store internally up to 500 measurements. All measurements are time and date stamped. Using the DV-Win software a test can be performed from a user’s PC, and the results can be obtained directly on the PC. Communication between the RMO-A and a PC is through a USB (as standard) or an RS232 cable (as an option). Bluetooth communication interface is also available as an option.
Using the DV-Win the result can be arranged as an Excel spreadsheet which can be later shown as a diagram and printed for a report.
The set is equipped with a thermal and an overcurrent protection. The RMO-A has a very high ability to cancel electrostatic and electro-magnetic interference in HV electric fields. It is achieved by very efficient filtration. The filtration is made utilizing a proprietary hardware and software.