From the control room to the plant floor, the Fluke 80 Series family of digital multi-meters has earned its reputation as the digital multi-meter industrial technicians trust. When productivity is on the line, the Fluke 80 Series delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need to solve problems fast. Use its low pass filter function to measure voltage and frequency accurately on electrically “noisy equipment like adjustable speed motor drives. Use the peak capture function to detect intermittent problems and transients as fast as 250 micro seconds (µs). And work with confidence. The Input Alert function gives you an audible warning against wrong use of input jacks. Fluke 80 Series multi-meters are independently tested for use in CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V environments. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes. At Fluke, our ideas come straight from the job site. We work with users like you to create test tools that do the job you want for as long as you need it—and give you full value. We design and build Fluke 80 Series multi-meters in the U.S.A. The 80 series is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. And we back them with our limited lifetime warranty so you can work smarter, faster and safer. The Fluke 80 Series consists of the following models:
Fluke 83 V Industrial DMM
Fluke 87 V True RMS Industrial DMM
Fluke 87V EX intrinsically safe DMM
Fluke 87 V/E2 Industrial Electricians Combo Kit Data logging DMM available
IP67 Waterproof and dustproof DMM available
• Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment (87V)
• Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument (87V)
• Optional magnetic hanger for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
• Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the 80- Series V significantly easier to read than older models
• Electrical safety
• All inputs are protected to the 2nd edition of ANSI/ISA S82.01 and EN61010-1 CAT IV 600V and CAT III, 1000 V.
• They can withstand impulses in excess of 8.000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.