This primary current injection testing system is designed to perform primary tests requested in substations commissioning. It allows to perform accurate tests on CTs, VTs, PTs and ground grid.
• Fully automatic.
• Primary injection testing capabilities: up to 800 A or up to 3000 A, with the optional module BUX 3000.
• Variable output frequency: 15 – 500 Hz.
• Power dissipation factor test with the optional module TD 5000 ( voltage up to 12 kV).
• 2000 v AC high-pot test.
• Advanced Test & Data Management Software for test set control, results storage and analysis.
• Remote control with PADS – Power Apparatus Diagnostic Software for automatic testing, assessment and report.
• USB interface and Ethernet interface for PC connection.
• Compact and lightweight.