The Fluke 360 leakage tester is a rugged and accurate solution for leakage current measurement. Ideally designed for non-invasive checks of insulation condition, the Fluke 360 leakage meter allows you to perform tests without powering down the installation or disconnecting equipment – saving you time, without compromising on quality or safety. The unique jaw design of the Fluke 360 AC Leakage Current Clamp Meter eliminates the influence of adjacent current conductors, and minimizes the effects of external magnetic fields, even at low currents. This allows you to perform accurate and reliable tests in today’s crowded electrical environments. The tough and high-quality jaw design of the Fluke 360 leakage tester guarantees high stability for long-term repeatability and durability.
Why leakage current testing? Leakage currents can be an indicator of the effectiveness of insulation on conductors. High levels of leakage current may be present in circuits where either the insulation resistance is low, or electronic equipment with filters is used. Leakage currents can cause disruptions of the normal operation of equipment and installations. It is possible to locate the source of leakage currents by using the Fluke 360 leakage current clamp meter and taking methodical measurements throughout the installation. The big advantage of leakage current testing versus insulation testing is that the installation and equipment do not need to be powered down but can be done during normal operation.
• Measurement of leakage current with 3 mA range and 1 µA of resolution, for accurate monitoring of insulation erosion
• Broad range of measurement, from 1 µA up to 60 A, for all installation needs
• Advanced shielding to ensure accurate results when measuring near other conductors
• The high durability clamp construction can withstand over 50,000 operations, added ruggedness that extends the life of your leakage clamp.
• Easy-to-carry, pocket-sized leakage current tester with wide 40 mm (1.5 in) jaw size
• Handy “Display-Hold” button for capturing leakage current readings in hard-to-reach places
• Auto power-off, with warning buzzer, saves battery life
• Conformance to IEC1010 and EMC standard for confident measurements
• Meets all of the applications and performance classes in safety standard VDE0404-4 and VDE0702 for leakage current and differential current measurement of electrical appliances