True-RMS Digital Multi-meter designed for basic electrical tests
The Fluke 113 Digital Multi-meter gives users the means to quickly and easily do basic meter set and reconnect testing. This meter is simple-to-use and has the features needed to repair most electrical problems. The Fluke 113 has significant improvements over other digital multi-meters available on the market, including Fluke model 7-600.
Using the Fluke VCHEK™ LOZ low impedance measurement function, users can simultaneously test for voltage or continuity. The Min/Max function lets you record signal fluctuations. The Fluke 113 can perform diode tests, and also provides both auto and manual ranging capabilities. With features such as conformance to the latest safety standards, backlight, and a much larger display that’s easier to view, this meter is a must have for every toolbox.
• VCHEK™ LOZ low impedance
measurement function to simultaneously test for voltage or continuity
• True-RMS for accurate ac measurements on non-linear loads
• A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
• Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
• Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, and power diodes
• Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
• Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
• Meets Measurement Category CAT III 600 V and Category IV 300 V standards for a higher level of safety
• The optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows the user hands-free flexibility