Setting the multi-meter standard For professional technicians worldwide, there is one preferred solution: the precision, reliability and ease of use they find in Fluke 170 Series True RMS digital multi-meters.
This is the industry standard, with all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair so many problems in electrical and electronic systems. Fluke 170 Series digital multi-meters give you True RMS voltage and current measurements, 6000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging and provide frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements. In addition, the Fluke 177 and 179 provide higher 0.09% basic accuracy, a digital display with Analog bar graph and backlight. And the Fluke 179 delivers temperature measurements. Fluke 170 series multi-meters are independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V environments. The Fluke 170 Series includes the following models: Fluke 179 True RMS DMM with 80BK Temperature Probe, Fluke 177 True RMS DMM and Fluke 175 True RMS DMM
• True RMS voltage and current measurements
• 6000 count resolution
• Manual and automatic ranging
• Display Hold and Auto Hold
• Frequency and capacitance measurements
• Resistance, continuity and diode measurements
• Min-max-average recording
• Smoothing mode allows filtering of rapidly changing inputs
• Easy battery exchange without opening the case
• Closed case calibration through front panel
• Ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
• EN61010-1 CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
• Measures twice as fast as other multi-meters
All inputs are protected to IEN61010-1 CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V. CSA, TÜV listed.