Maximize productivity with the combined Fluke 289 and Fluke-View forms combo kit. With built-in data logger and Trend-Capture capability, the 289 helps you track down elusive, intermittent problems, monitoring equipment with any of its functions while you do other jobs. Overlay your logged data from six meters or six time periods to find cause and affect relationships for condition monitoring applications in FVF software. Turn your data into meaningful graphs and tables for a professional report. The 289/FVF combo kit gives you a practical and affordable approach to predictive maintenance and is delivered with a soft case (C280).
• Now compatible with Fluke Connect mobile app and all Fluke FC enabled test tools with optional ir3000 FC infrared connector (sold separately).
• Let your team see what you see in an instant with Share-Live™ video call (requires Fluke Connect mobile app and ir3000 FC wireless connector).
• Trend-Capture graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
• Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyse Trend-Capture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
• Selectable ac filter (smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
• Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event.
• Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA dot matrix display with white backlight.
• Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board Trend-Capture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
• Save multiple logging sessions before pc download is necessary.
• Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current. Useful for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance or contact resistance.
• Low Pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
• LOZ Volts. Low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost voltages. Also recommended when testing for absence or presence of live power.
• On board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function – go to that function and press the “i” button.
• Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings.
• Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements.
• True-RMS ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
• Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds).
• 100 mF capacitance range.
• Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250μs.
• 3Premium test leads and alligator clips included.
• Amp jack plugs included.
• Optional magnetic hanger for easy setup and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks.
• Fluke-View forms enable you to document, store and analyse individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents.
Limited lifetime warranty.