Always on for faster, safer voltage testing 2AC is the latest addition to the Volt-Alert™ ac non- contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds, whether it’s for an electrician on the factory floor or the do-it-yourselfer around the house. The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
• Voltage detection from 200 to 1000 V ac, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs.
• NEW! Always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready.
• NEW! Innovative ‘Battery Check’ button function ensures battery is in good condition*
• Category IV – 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class user protection
• Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
• Powered by 2x AAA batteries (included)
• Fluke ruggedness and reliability
• Two-year warranty