The reliable, repeatable, accurate way to check bearings and overall vibration. Make go or no-go maintenance decisions with confidence. The Fluke 805 Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition. What makes the 805 the best choice? A meter – not a pen – that measures overall vibration as well as specific variables like bearing condition and temperature, to provide a more complete picture.
A combination vibration and force sensor tip that compensates for user variance (force or angle) yielding accurate, repeatable readings. A four-level severity scale and on-board processor calculate bearing condition and overall vibration using easy-to-understand textual alerts (Good, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory, Unacceptable). Sensor sensitivity can read a wide range of frequencies (10 to 1,000 Hz and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz) covering most machine and component types. Straight-forward user interface that minimizes the user inputs to RPM range and equipment type.
• Innovative sensor design helps minimize measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure
• Consistent data quality at both low and high frequency ranges
• Four-level scale indicates severity of problems for overall vibration and bearing condition
• Exportable data via USB
• Trending in Microsoft® Excel using built-in templates
• Overall vibration measurement (10 Hz to 1,000 Hz) for acceleration, velocity and displacement units of measurement for a wide variety of machines
• Crest Factor+ provides reliable bearing assessment using direct sensor tip measurements between 4,000 Hz and 20,000 Hz
• Coloured lighting system (green, red) and on-screen comments indicate how much pressure needs to be applied to take measurements
• Temperature measurement with Infrared Temperature Sensor increases diagnostic capabilities
• On-board memory holds up to 3,500 measurements
• Audio output for listening to bearing tones directly
• External accelerometer support for hard to reach locations
• Flashlight for viewing measurement locations in dark areas
• Large screen with high resolution for easy navigation and viewing