Take the trial and error out of fluorescent light testing, Save time and reduce costs by using the only tester that performs all essential lighting tests in less than 30 seconds.
Lamp test: Test bulb without removing from fixture Ballast test: Easily determine if ballast is working Non-contact voltage: Quickly check for voltage presence Pin continuity test: Tests if filaments have continuity Ballast-type test: Determine if ballast is electronic or magnetic without taking fixture apart – identify energy wasting ballasts If your job requires keeping large numbers of fluorescent lights shining, the Fluke 1000FLT is an indispensable tool.
• Saves time and reduces costs: Perform all 5 essential lighting tests in under 30 seconds to pinpoint problems and verify operation when done
• Survives on-the-job handling: Drop-tested to survive from a six foot (two meter) ladder
• Easy to use: Bright indicator light plus audible alert
• Built to last, easy to maintain: The Fluke 1000FLT’s extendable test rod is all metal and very rugged. But should the need arise, this test rod is easily replaced
• Long life: Backed with a three-year warranty