Electrical tester with Open-Jaw™ Current The Fluke T5 Electrical Testers let you check voltage, continuity and current with one compact tool. With the T5, all you have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. Open-Jaw™ current lets you check current up to 100A – without breaking the circuit. Its tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to tote the T5 in your tool pouch. Detachable Slim-Reach™ test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes. The optional H5 holster lets you clip the T5 onto your belt.
• Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
• Displays resistance to 1000Ω
• Easy and accurate Open-Jaw™ current measurement
• Continuity beeper
• Compact design with neat probe storage
• Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop
• Detachable Slim-Reach™ probe tips are customized for national electrical standards
• Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips
• 600V model
• Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
• Auto off mode to conserve battery life
• Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
• AC current
• Display hold
All inputs of the T5-600 are protected to EN61010-1 CAT III 600V. UL, CSA and VDE listed.