Based on the same core technology as the highly successful TRANSFIX the MINITRANS is a lower cost alternative, monitoring three key gases: Hydrogen, Acetylene and Carbon Monoxide (in ppm) plus moisture in oil (%RH & ppm). The measurement of these gases allows the user to detect a wide range of developing faults including arcing.
Medium and large sized transformers.
- Low/medium risk and/or consequence of failure.
- Distribution, Transmission and industrial transformers.
- Discrete level of gases for entry level diagnostics.
- Transformer faults detected in their infancy, minimizing costly unplanned outages and equipment failure.
- Transformer output optimized safely, maximizing your assets.
- Type of fault may be indicated from results.
- Photo Acoustic Technology – no costly consumables/calibration gases required.
- DGA & Water – Three fault gases (Hydrogen, Acetylene and Carbon Monoxide) plus moisture.
- Load sensor input and outputs.
- Easy Installation – Simple, straightforward procedures.
- Hourly Sampling – Real-time DGA results down to once per hour.
- PERCEPTION – PC software allows downloading, trending and analysis of results.
- Communication Options – Extensive local and remote communications options.
- Alarm Settings – Sophisticated programmable alarm system.
- Acceleration of sampling rate – automatic increase in sampling rates if gas concentrations exceed caution or alarm settings.
- Minimal Maintenance – Reduces expense and inconvenience for user.