The TRANSFIX is an 9-gas on-line transformer DGA monitoring unit. Using specially developed advanced photo-acoustic detection technology, the TRANSFIX measures all significant fault gases (in ppm) as outlined by international standards as well as moisture in oil (%RH & ppm). The measurement of these gases allows the user to detect and diagnose a complete range of transformer faults.
Medium and large sized transformers.
Medium/High/Critical risk and/or consequence of failure.
Generation, Transmission and industrial transformers.
Complete transformer monitoring and diagnostics.
- Transformer faults detected in their infancy, minimizing costly unplanned outages and equipment failure.
- Transformer output optimized safely, maximizing your assets.
- Transformer ageing can be calculated.
- Detection and diagnostic of transformer faults from results.
- Designed for field use – global installation by almost all major utilities.
- Photo Acoustic Technology – no costly consumables/calibration gases required.
- DGA & Water – Nine gases (hydrogen, methane, ethane, ethylene, acetylene, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and oxygen) plus moisture.
- Inputs/Outputs for additional sensors including load and temperature. Easy Installation – Simple, straightforward procedures.
- Hourly Sampling – Real-time DGA results down to once per hour.
- PERCEPTION – PC software allows downloading, trending and analysis of results.
- Communication Options – Extensive local and remote communications options.
- Alarm Settings – Sophisticated programmable alarm system.
- Acceleration of sampling rate – automatic increase in sampling rates if gas concentrations exceed caution or alarm settings.
- Minimal Maintenance – Reduces expense and inconvenience for user.