The Hydran 201Ti is a small on-line early warning transmitter. It is permanently mounted on the transformer and will provide personnel with a single reading in ppm of a composite value of various fault gases to alert them to a potential issue.
This value can be downloaded and alarms can be set at pre-determined levels to alert personnel and enable monitoring of the developing fault condition.
- Small and medium sized transformers.
- Lower risk and/or consequence of failure.
- Ideal for Transmission transformers.
- Much better than relying on manual oil sampling.
- Real-time single composite fault-gas measurement system.
- Local and remote alarms set at pre defined levels or on rate of change.
- Remote visibility of the gas reading and trend via serial port communication.
- Easy to install on a single valve.
- No moving parts, no pumps and no extra piping required.
- No field calibration required.
- Composite gas sensor which responds 100%
- to Hydrogen(general fault gas) and is sensitive
- to Carbon Dioxide (overheated paper insulation).
- LCD display.
- RS-485 connection as standard.
- Modbus or Hydran protocols available.
- Vacuum-resistant gas extraction membrane.
- Full system self test and self-diagnostics.
- User-friendly client/server graphical user interface software (GUI).
- Local logging of data and significant events for up to a year.