This circuit breaker diagnostic system is designed to grant the highest accuracy while testing circuit breaker. It can perform static and dynamic contact resistance measurement and it’s a precise timing speed and motion analyzer. Circuit breaker timing test set CBA 2000 is worldwide acknowledged as the perfect solution when a complete and reliable diagnostics has to be performed on circuit breakers.
• Designed for the complete test of all circuit breakers
• Built-in 200 A microhmmeter – static and dynamic contact resistance measurement
• 12 auxiliary timing inputs
• Up to 4 trip/close coils control
• Up to 18 main and 18 resistive contact inputs
• Circuit Breaker test with both sides connected to ground (BSG option)
• Digital transducer option for motion analysis
• Minimum Trip Voltage Test (optional)
• Stand alone functionality – no PC connection is required
• Analysis and result evaluation directly on the display
• Internal memory for up to 500 test results and 64 pre-defined test plans.