The Motor and Phase Rotation Tester provides a positive way to identify the leads of a disconnected polyphase motor; it also identifies true phase sequence of energized 60-Hertz AC power lines up to 600 volts. Both are necessary to ensure that a motor will rotate in a prescribed direction when energized.
There are three other important uses for this unique testing device:
- It can determine the polarity of power and instrument transformers
- It can identify phase and polarity of winding sections of multiple-winding (delta- and star- connected) motors
- It can be used as a continuity tester in checking electrical circuits.
At Powerpro, We offer extensive test / service on your electrical network and motor as listed below
- Determines rotation direction of one-, two- or three- phase motors before connection to line
- Determines phase rotation or sequence of energized power circuits
- Determines polarity of instrument and power transformers
- Determines phase/polarity of unmarked motor windings
- Identifies true phase sequence of energized AC power lines up to 600 volts (Higher voltages can be tested by interposing a step-down transformer.)